Released 09 Feb 2023
- Module compounds introduced - It is now possible to create module compounds. Meaning, it is possible combining additional modules to be a part of a new module structure.
- Wing module (beta) is finally released!
- Missing PyMel installation is now cought with an informative info-box to avoid confusion after installing Mansur-Rig on Maya 2022 and above.
- Link Chain - Added Rotation mode setting.
- Underscores in rig names is now prvented to avoid system errors
- FKChain build breaks when disabling scale/translate using channel control on the FK layer - Fixed
- LipsB module not building correctly due to naming issues- Fixed
- Limb modules - sofness and pinToMid attributes bug- Fixed
- Insert guides not working with interp joints- Fixed
- Delete guides not working with interp joints- Fixed
- Picker Data save/load not working on Python 3- Fixed
- Trello Development Board Discord BOT is now back in working order
mnsMayaPlugins v 2.1
- mnsPointsOnCurve - manual parameters adjustments introduced (both posision parameters and aim parameters)
- Please use the centralized "Update Rig" utility button in Block's utility tab to update rigs built with previous versions of Mansur-Rig.