Mansur-Rig is a python modular rig-builder for Autodesk-Maya, equipped with a full custom rigging nodes-library to fill all of your Rigging needs in one place.
What's new in Version 1.1.5
- #49 - A new attribute on Puppet-Root-Ctrl - Hide Controls On Playback. When animating, you can now set this attribute to True, to automatically hide controls when playing your animation.
- Attribute host creation position was always at origin. This has now been fixed and attribute host locator creation position will be the module's root guide
- Rig renaming was broken (renaming after creation). This has now been resolved.
- #47 - Problems with interpolation joints after promoting modules is ow resolved.
- #48 - FKChain's Variable FK was forcing joint structure uniform mode only at construction. This attribute is now marked as a jointStructSoftMod now, and will force a UNIFORM curve sampling on joint structure on guides state. This was added to the attribute's comment and the documentation.