Mansur-Rig is a python modular rig-builder for Autodesk-Maya, equipped with a full custom rigging nodes-library to fill all of your Rigging needs in one place.
What's new in Version 1.1.1
- #37 - Added "Select Main joints" button to Block UI (deformation tab) that will select all main joints ignoring interpolation joints.
- #40 - Default values save/load will now include world control's modules vis state attributes as well
- #38 - Simple Squash control shape not extracting - Fixed.
- #39 - Add guides/remove guides related bugs - Fixed. These should now be fully funstional again.
- #41 - Sleeve for limb module was construction outside the rig-top hierarchy - Fixed.
- CurveZipB module - interp joints where not inhereting global orientation properly - Fixed.
- Depreciated unused moduleRootVis attribute from puppet root.
- limb softMod related errors - Fixed.