Mansur-Rig is a python modular rig-builder for Autodesk-Maya, equipped with a full custom rigging nodes-library to fill all of your Rigging needs in one place.
What's new in Version 1.1.3
- Module description was implemented in Block UI, as well as the documentation page.
- Module settings was implemented in the documentation
- #36 - FKChains still need to have attrHosts - This bug was found and fixed and should now display the space switch attribute on the appropriate control in FKChain Module
- #42 - sleeve issue - Sleeve feature unstable behaviour on construction and deconstruction iterations is now fixed.
- Control shapes list in any UI is now sorted alphabetically
- Control shapes extraction action will now display correct log once completed
- Reference and Template modes for the puppet group is now removed, both in Rig-Top creation and Module-Vis UI